Metro Denver PF / QF 816
The banquet is our largest fundraiser and most important revenue source every year. It will be held March 11, 2017 at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds. The evening's festivities include live auction, silent auction, games for the kids, beer / wine, many sponsors and a variety of raffles.
Please contact the chapter if you have interest in becoming a donor, sponsor, volunteer or would like to attend the banquet.
We are excited about our annual banquet, as every year this is the highlight of our Metro Denver Pheasants Forever Chapters fundraising effort. Each year we have lots to feature and showcase for the banquet. Below are a few of the many different items from our 2016 banquet. We look forward to seeing you in attendance at our 2017 Banquet!
- Silent Auction Items: Prints, Gift Certificates, Hunting Gear, Pheasants Forever / Quail Forever Merchandise
- General Raffle Items: Quality firearms, Prints, Hunting Apparel, Gift Certificates, Hunting Gear and much more!
- 2016 Signature Raffle – Beretta A400 Xplor Unico Kickoff $1,850 Retail Value
- Other Gun Raffles: Additional featured guns* of the Banquet can be found HERE on page 2.
- Hunting, fishing, and family vacation trip packages
- Live Auction: 20 – 30 items including an American Natural Pointing Labrador Puppy from Bearpoint Kennel and Black Forest Kennel, framed limited edition prints, hunts, Pheasants Forever Merchandise, and other special items.
- Wine Cellar: Bring a nice bottle of wine and receive a bonus raffle ticket and 4 general raffle tickets. No limit. All bottles of wine brought to the Banquet will be auctioned as a single item.
*Please Note: Due to the ever changing availability of guns and donated merchandise, we reserve the right to substitute "like quality" for anything specifically advertised in our banquet flyer but unavailable to us on the night of the banquet.